Sunday, August 3, 2008

~2nd of August

Y do I woke up with a teary face? Felt suffocated thru a series of happenings from ydae... V much affected yet putting on a very strong front thru out... Grabbed e phone n called F. After an hr of conversation, I felt much much better... Thank you F... For spending time to console me... When I needed a listening ear moz...

@ this point in time, I'm really very glad to haf frens who spend time wif me to get me thru this tough patch... JC fren called... Hi-tea @ Goodwood Park... Here we come!!! =)

Yummy... This is e 1st time tt I go Goodwood Park for hi-tea... This time round we'e chosen to try e English Hi-tea instead of e more fulfilling looking International Hi-tea... It's a pity tt I did nt bring a camera wif me to take down e pictures of e lovely food tt we had... N both agreed tt e ambience here is wonderful too...

As we ate, e pianoist played songs... Songs like Ai Ru Chao Shui, Heaven Knows, Somewhere Out There...etc... U knw rite... Songs tt r v my era one!!!...

N as I listened... Memories being to flood my mind. I recalled e 1st time tt I walked into Goodwood Park... wif BB... It was a nite tt was adventurous, fun n totally exciting... We went in wif no agenda on mind... In e middle of e nite... Strolled thru e hallway of Goodwood 1st floor... Linked to another walkway... to another walkway... to another walkway... Laughing... E time spent was special to me... I enjoyed e time alotz... It was one of e happiest moment of my life... "Pls allow e clock to rewind to tt moment n stop thr... I wish I cld hold on to tt nite 4eva..."

N as I recalled... I started to feel afraid tt this happy memory of mine will be gone in time v soon... It scared me... My heart really ached alot when I woke up to reality tt I need to let go of this memory... Whether I like it or nt... It's no longer a choice to me... I need to let it go... To stop e bleeding of my heart... E tot triggered me to set up this blog to pen dwn my memories... which I hope in e days to come... Sorrows shall dissolve in e crystallization of happiness.

Home after D session wif D buddies!

SS